Tagged , , ,

US Visa Lawyer in Pattaya

Speak to our attorneys in Pattaya about your US visa application. If you are taking your Thai fiancee or Thai wife back to the US then walk into our Pattaya office for assistance. We are able to obtain a K3 Visa for your Thai wife and a K4 Visa for her child or children. We can also obtain a K1 Visa for your Thai fiancee and a K2 Visa for her child or children. Speak to us today online or call our toll-free US number for more information in this regard – call us now!

Offices located in Thailand

Bangkok: Head Office
Interchange 21 Building, 23rd Floor, 399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey,Wattana,
Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-259-8100
Fax: 02-259-8025

123/27-28 Moo 5, Bangtao Place T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang,
Phuket 83110, Thailand
Tel: 07-632-632

124/80 Moo 10 Nongprue,
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel: 03-300-8830

Chiang Mai
Curve Mall 2nd/F Room C219-C220,
215/2 Chang Klan Road,
Muang, Chiang Mai 50100
Tel: 05-381-8306 / 05-382-0619


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *