124/80 Moo 10 Nongprue

Banglamung, Chonburi Pattaya

Apply for a US Visa to Thailand

Visa Processes in Thailand


K1 Visa Process in Pattaya

If you are not getting married in Pattaya and prefer to take your Thai fiancee back to the US then you can start the K1 Visa process in Pattaya.


K4 Visa : K2 Visa in Thailand

If you are applying for a K3 Visa or a K1 Visa then the children of your Thai wife of fiancee needs to have a visa to enter the Us with their mother.


K3 Visa in Pattaya

If you got married in Pattaya and already have you marriage certificate then you are on your way to obtaining your US Spouse Visa or K3 Visa then then speak to us in Pattaya.

Getting Married in Pattaya

If you have found Miss Right in Pattaya and want to obtain a visa for her for the US or the UK then consider speak to us at Siam Legal in Pattaya close to the Bus station in Northern Pattaya.
K3 Visa In Pattaya
Enjoy Thailand's Tourist Spots
Explore Thailand
Experience the Ambience and Surroundings of Thailand
Previous slide
Next slide


Types of Divorce in Pattaya

If you are a foreigner in Thailand who has decided to end your marriage, there are several options available. You may choose an uncontested divorce

Read More »