124/80 Moo 10 Nongprue

Banglamung, Chonburi Pattaya

K4 Visa : K2 Visa in Thailand

K4 Visa : K2 Visa in Thailand

K4 Visa : K2 Visa in ThailandIf you are applying for a K3 Visa or a K1 Visa then the children of your Thai wife of fiancee needs to have a visa to enter the Us with their mother. If it is your Thai wife on a K3 Visa then her child or children would need a K4 Visa. If it is your Thai fiancee then her child or children would need a K2 Visa. There are always issues in Thailand when it comes to taking the children with as many times the biological father is not around or not heard from since birth. Those who are divorced, their ex-husbands still want access to the child or children. Speak to the attorney beforehand if you think that there will be problems in this regard.

These are the basics for the K2 Visa and the K4 Visa.

  • He or she is unmarried;
  • Under the age of 21;
  • The child of a qualified K3 or K1 visa applicant.

Note about Children on a K4 visa:

  • K-4 visa holder will be admitted to the US for 2 years or before their 21st birthday, whichever is shorter.
  • K-4’s status will expire when he or she turns 21;
  • K-4’s status automatically expires 30 days after he or she marries.

Always ensure that the children are listed in the K1 and K3 visa applications as this needs to be tied into their K2 and K4 visa status. If the K3 visa or K1 Visa is turned down the status of the K2 and K4 Visa holders will also expire normally within 30 days of the failed application. Speak to our attorneys about the children o\f your thai wife or Thai fiancee. Call us today or walk into any of our offices in Thailand. Our Pattaya office is very close to the Pattaya bus station. They will be able to answer any of your questions there.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

more posts